Managed SolutionsIf your business needs a customize solution, we're available to craft high-level managed solutions for all of your projects.
Managed Cluster SolutionsWhen it comes to building a strong hosting architecture Serverel starts off with a budget conscious platform for managing web clusters. We have everything from load balancing and your data replication. We customize your web clusters, optimize storage solutions, mirrored database servers to validate your concerns. No second guessing here, we make sure things run in tip top condition.[Request Quotes]
Managed Storage SolutionsYou have your idea of storage figured out, but how will you get your theory into practice? By allowing us to build you a customized storage solution to satisfy your company's desires.
Drive failure becomes less of a concern with us when you have us configure your storage solution with automatic hot spares. We also have our own drive monitoring software that notifies us when there's trouble. Whatever your company's needs are, we will be there to create a storage solution that's right for you. [Request Quotes]
Managed Database SolutionsServerel knows full well that our managed database services have to meet the speed and power that your queries might demand. Utilizing Serverel for the managed database services, load balancing for the database systems hitting 32GB of RAM, 15k disks, and 8 processor cores makes light speed look slow in comparison. We walk with you through the configuration to ensure optimum service and performance. Add to that, automatic redundancy with fail over just in case of failures.
Managed Database Services Include:
- Flexible database licensing as you need it
- Installation Services
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Emergency Response Services
- Performance tuning and optimization consulting
- Scalability Planning
- installation of phpMyAdmin
- Configuration of MySQL replication or advanced installation options
- MySQL Server performance analysis and optimization
- Initial overall environment assessment (complete database server analysis, including MySQL and operating system)
- MySQL Server performance and resource utilization trending using MySQL Activity Report
- Analysis of slow queries
- Query optimization and proper indexing